Friday, June 18, 2004

stuff that annoys me

When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Screw off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

 When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say "Life is short." What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

www.funnyjunk.com

hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Joe again, just reading ur blog, which i didnt know you had. And let me just say a few things. Personally, i enjoy eating other peoples cake since im not a baker, my cakes dont come out to swell. The way i see it is why should i eat an over cooked sliver of meat when i could enjoy a cooked to perfection nice kobe beef steak. Ill gladly keep my cake if i can eat yours, thats my saying. Next, I actually do continue to look after i have found my item, just to see what other goodies i might have lost. its like christmas in july! and Finally life is short, considering death is eternal. Especially if your a zombie. man that would suck!

March 8, 2007 at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home